Tiziano has been one of our first customers. We created the first version of his website back in 2005, built in plain HTML and really tiny for today’s standards. All his website would fit on a 1,44Mb floppy disc.
Over the years, just like Tiziano’s photography broadened its scope and became even more recognized, adding new important clients to his portfolio, the website has grown accordingly and evolved even technically. The current website has been running on WordPress for more than 10 years now, making the most out this awesome Content Management System.
The site is a portfolio that features different sections and themes, and includes a selection of magazine and books on which Tiziano’s pictures have been published. The website also includes specific landing pages for campaigns and selected customers. We also take care of Tiziano’s Google My Business profile and provide assistance to update his social media channels.
What have we done for this website:
- WordPress installation and technical setup
- Site layout and graphics
- Information architecture and content structure
- WordPress plugins installationa and configuration
- Search Engines Optimization
- Mailchimp mailing list management and newsletter creation
- Creating and updating the client’s Google My Business profile